Peppermint & Eucalyptus Soy Candle - 8 Pack of Tealights
Also known as Ice Road Our Winter Snap "Ice Road" Soy Candles are named for the Ice Road we traverse in the cold winter months.
In the winter, weather permitting, the Ice Road forms from Madeline Island to Bayfield, Wisconsin. When the ice is thickening or breaking up, only the Wind Sled - an enclosed boat-hulled craft run by huge fans - carries passengers and supplies across the way. But when the ice is strong in the coldest months of winter, we all pile in our cars and drive across the ice.
Be good to yourself; be good to your planet.
- Our soy candles use100% natural, domestically grown soy wax with cotton wicks.
- Soy candles are all hand-poured on Madeline Island WI, USA by island residents.
- Actual soy candle colors may vary from how they appear on screen.
|Candles Scents||Peppermint & Eucalyptus|
|Candle Colors||Light Blue|
|Candle Size||One Size|
|Candle Quantity||Pack of 8|
|Manufacturer||Madeline Island Candles|
Soy wax is a vegetable wax; made from old-fashioned, soil-grown soybeans and is a hydrogenated form of soybean oil. The soybean oil is extracted from soybeans that have been cleaned and crushed into flakes – then the hydrogenation process changes the melting point of the oil to create a solid at room temperatures.
Soy wax has the great advantage of being a renewable resource, grown here in the USA. Well-made soy wax candles burn cleanly and slowly. So when you think about candles: Long burning, renewable, biodegradable and grown by domestic farmers - all good reasons why soy wax candles are a better choice.
Important Candle Burning Safety Tips for All Candle Types
- Never leave a burning candle unattended, put the candle out if you leave the room.
- Don’t burn candles near things that can catch on fire.
- Don’t burn candles where children and pets can knock them over.
- Put burning candles on non-flammable surfaces, away from drafty areas.
- Keep the wick trimmed – ¼ inch is recommended for the best candle experience.
- Common sense is the best guide to candle use – focus on preventing fire.